– Hello, my friends, and welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene, today we have Yoga for Loneliness. So this is a wonderful full-body practice, but it’s hands-free and we’re off the knees today, so it’s nice and low to the ground. We’re gonna open up through the hips, find an expansion through the belly
– Hey everyone, and welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene and today we have another Yoga for Digestion or yoga for when you’ve just eaten too much. Life is good, it’s all good, and guess what, the tools of yoga and your pal Adriene, we’re here to help. That’s the beauty of the at-home
– Hey everyone, welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene and today we have No Fear Yoga. This is an awesome practice that’s gonna help you stay strong and present in the challenging moments of life. Things that are out of your control, maybe fear of the unknown et cetera. This is a practice that’s
– Hey pals. Welcome to 30 Days of Yoga Camp. It’s Day Ten, and the mantra today is, “I Am Present.” I love this practice. Can’t wait to get started. Let’s hop to it. (lively, uplifting piano music) All right, today let’s begin in a nice, comfortable seat. All right. Day Ten. Take the fleshy
Hello my friend. Today’s practice will help aid in healing a broken heart. It will help to lift a heavy heart by nourishing the physical and emotional and spiritual body pertaining to your heart space. We’ll start in extended child’s pose nice and easy. Rest your forehead on the mat and knees nice and wide.
– Hey everyone and welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene and this is Benji and today we have a yoga for depression. This is for anyone and everyone who just wants to process whatever they’re feeling today and hopefully move the energy so it’s flowing in a way that serves. Hop into something comfy
– Hello and welcome to Yoga With Adriene. I’m Adriene and today’s practice promotes a healthy blood flow. Hop into something comfy and let’s get started. (creepy music) Okay my friends, today we’re going to begin lying flat on our backs. So go down nice and slow and when you get there allow the weight