Hey guys, welcome to 30 Days of Yoga With Adriene. I’m Adriene and I’m super excited, it’s day 17. I can’t believe it. We’re doing so good. All right, let’s get on the mat and get started. Today we’re going to begin on our backs. So, keep the soles of the feet on the earth,
– Hello, my friends, and welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene, today we have Yoga for Loneliness. So this is a wonderful full-body practice, but it’s hands-free and we’re off the knees today, so it’s nice and low to the ground. We’re gonna open up through the hips, find an expansion through the belly
Welcome to, aguas calientes the town of machu picchu We are here today near a beautiful, waterfall with a Yoga, practice for all levels that will focus on releasing tension, while allowing you to become more present with each breath We hope that with, each inhale you can, allow Yourself to breathe in the magic
– ‘Sup everyone, and welcome to True, your 30 day yoga journey. Adriene here, and Benji is here to join me as well, and we have a lucky day 13 practice here for you. Today we’re focusing on strength and harmony. Let’s get started. (light music) Alright, my buddies, let’s begin standing today. We’re gonna
– Hi everyone and welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene and today we have a peaceful warrior practice or Shanti Virabhadrasana. This is a practice that’s gonna help you find peace of mind both on and off the mat. Hop into something comfy and let’s get started. (upbeat music) Alright, today we’re going to
– What’s up everyone, and welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene and this is Benji and today we have a yoga reset for the head and the heart. So hop into something comfy and let’s get started. (upbeat music) Alright my darling friends, let’s begin today standing with the feet hip width apart. Right
Hello my friend. Today’s practice will help aid in healing a broken heart. It will help to lift a heavy heart by nourishing the physical and emotional and spiritual body pertaining to your heart space. We’ll start in extended child’s pose nice and easy. Rest your forehead on the mat and knees nice and wide.
– Hey everyone and welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene and this is Benji and today we have a yoga for depression. This is for anyone and everyone who just wants to process whatever they’re feeling today and hopefully move the energy so it’s flowing in a way that serves. Hop into something comfy