Hi, everyone, welcome to Home, your 30-day yoga journey. It’s Day 6, baby. (mimicking lasers) Ignite. Let’s get started. (upbeat gentle music) Alright friends, let’s come on down to the ground. We’re gonna begin lying flat on our backs. As always, take your time and getting there. Maybe you’re a little excited for today’s practice.
Welcome to yoga with Lin and Leo and welcome to the Nineteen Days of Yoga Collection.This is a one-hour class and quite a strenuous sequence, so we would recommend that you practice the 19 days of yoga individually before attempting this sequence. Lin in the white is working in the classic poses; Leo, in the
– Hello my sweet friends and welcome. It is day two of your yoga revolution. Today we’re gonna practice moving with intention, building on yesterday’s practice, so hop into something comfy, and let’s get started. (light music) Alright my friends, let’s begin in a nice, comfortable seat today. Sit up nice and tall, and right
– Howdy everyone. Welcome to Home, your 30-day yoga journey. Today is Day 5. High five. And today we soften. Let’s get started. (upbeat gentle music) Alright pals, welcome back. Let’s begin today’s practice seated. Come on down to the ground. Try to get comfortable here. So little adjustments moving the fleshy part of the
– What’s up, party people? (gentle music) And welcome to TRUE, your 30-day yoga journey. Today is day 10. Oh my goodness, you are my hero. Today, we have a detoxifying practice that’s gonna help you stir the pot and find what feels good. (upbeat music) Okay, my friends, let’s begin in a cross-legged seat.
– Hi everyone and welcome to TRUE, your 30 day yoga journey. It’s Day 24 and we’re headed back down to the floor. Wear something extra cozy and comfy for this easy, breezy, be kind to yourself practice. (uplifting music) – Alright my darling friends, go ahead and grab a blanket or a towel if
– What’s up party people? Welcome to 30 Days of Yoga Camp. I’m Adriene, and it’s Day 3. The mantra for today is “I embrace.” Let’s rock and roll. (inspiring piano music) We’re going to begin today in sukhasana, crossing at the ankles, and giving yourself a little bit more space. Sometimes we kind of
– Hey everyone welcome to True, your 30 day yoga journey. It’s day 11 and it’s heaven. It’s the day that we officially stop pushing and forcing and learn to soften. Let’s get started. (lighthearted music) Hey, hey, hey, alright. Let’s begin seated today. You’re gonna bring your left heel in to start. And your