– Greetings, everyone. Welcome to Yoga with Alien. I’m Alien, and this is Boingy, (boinging) and today, we have a Yoga for Inner Space Travel. So hop into something comfy, and let’s get started. (dramatic ambient music) (beeping) Alrighty, fellow aliens, humans, pets. Whoever’s joining, welcome. Let’s begin in a nice, comfortable seat here today.
– Hi everyone, welcome to Yoga With Adriene. I’m Adriene. Today we have an awesome throat chakra yoga for you. So this is a big request. If you want to be nerdy like me, you can wear a little blue for your practice today. If not, don’t worry about it, hop into something comfy and
Hey, guys. Welcome to 30 Days of Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene. And today is day 20, 20/20 vision. I can see clearly now. But it’s actually raining here today, so that doesn’t work. Okay. Get into something comfy and let’s get started. Well my friends, today we’re going to begin an extended child’s pose.
– What’s up, party people? And welcome to 30 Days of Yoga Camp. I’m Adriene, and it’s Day 25. Time to get the juices flowin’. Feel alive. Welcome and wake-up these babies, because the mantra today is, “I Am Strong.” Let’s get started. (lively, uplifting piano music) OK, today we’re going to begin standing at
What’s up, everyone? Welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I’m Adriene. And today we have another Yoga for Weight Loss sequence for you. This is, per your request, we’re going to focus on the abdominals today, and the arm muscles, the muscles of the arms. This is a fun sequence that will help you if you
– What’s up, everyone? Welcome to Yoga with Adriene. I am Adriene. Today with have an awesome self-love vinyasa, or a Valentine’s vinyasa. Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or not need not matter to anyone. This is a little flow to just get the energy going in the body. Perhaps you’re feeling a little stagnant
– Hello, everyone, and welcome to Dedicate, your 30 day yoga journey. It’s Day 22 and today I invite you to focus on a steady state. Let’s get started. (bright music) Alrighty, my darling friends, let’s begin in a nice, comfortable seat, so come on down. Welcome back, you’re doing great. We’re gonna jump right